Flex your community building skills, expand your network and push your creative boundaries as a voluntary CMA NXT Ambassador. Take charge of your career trajectory and own your moment by helping students gain access to resources that will help them on their own journeys into the marketing profession. An unparalleled opportunity to connect with marketing executives from the CMA and RBC to not only understand but help shape the future of marketing in Canada.
• Build awareness through networking with fellow students or marketing peers.
• Organize events and presentations to promote the resources on CMA NXT.
• Create engaging content for social networks.
• Report your monthly marketing efforts and on-campus student activity.
• Collaborate and share best practices with fellow Brand Ambassadors.
• Gain access to a network of marketing leaders and students through exclusive events.
• Receive a reference letter from President & CEO of the CMA.
• Qualify for monthly incentive prizes.
• Expand your resume.
• Receive discounts on CMA's Intro to Canadian Marketing course.
• Develop your marketing, leadership, and relationship building abilities.
• Attend exclusive educational workshops on social media etiquette, copywriting, and more!
• Creative social media gurus who are comfortable curating content.
• Self-starters who excel at multitasking and time management.
• Passionate about marketing and helping others achieve their career goals.
• Enrolled in a post-secondary program (preferably marketing).
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
If this sounds like a great fit, we’d like to hear from you.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to be selected for the prestigious CMA NXT Ambassador role.